For use with the Life Saver Pool Fence Systems, Inc., premium pool safety system from Life Saver, this Ground Cap Solar Light illuminates your pool area when the pool fence is removed from the deck. Featuring a white LED with 3 lumens of brightness, this light replaces a pole sleeve's ground cap, and it's designed to fit in sleeves that accept 1-inch pool fence posts. Use this light to brighten your pool fence in the dark, designate the perimeter of the water, and enhance your backyard ambiance. Featuring durable plastic construction, the light is powered by a rechargeable AAA battery (included). It charges in the sun or shade and provides up to an 8 hour run time. The light measures 1 x 3 x 1 inches (LxHxW). 6 lights per box. A family owned and operated company based in Delray Beach, FL, Life Saver has been keeping little feet on solid ground for over 25 years. In addition to contractor-installed Pool Fence, Life Saver offers Pool Fence DIY option. Ground Cap Solar Light Instructions (Click Here)
These 1 inch wide caps are made for Life Saver Pool Fence, but will fit most brands' sleeves. 24 Caps Per Package. Please select your color from the drop down button below.
These are original Life Saver Pool Fence deck sleeves for standard core drilled 1 1/8" holes, They will accept 1" Pool Fence poles. Each order comes with 12 sleeves per package. Please use the drop down window to choose your color below.
Now there's the new MagnaLatch Series 3. It's the safest, toughest MagnaLatch yet. MagnaLatch Series 3 includes a new visible lock indicator, 6-pin re-keyable security lock, vertical & horizontal alignment indicators, and much more. It's been tested to 2 million cycles and it's 50% stronger than before. Special Features: Safer, ergonomic lift knob, Visible Lock Indicator, Rekeyable Security Lock, Rekeyable Security Lock, Product traceability, Built-in post cap spacing, Industry leading magnetic technology, Easier adjustment, Permanent magnet sealed from the elements, Alignment indicators, Improved drainage in latch & striker body, Industry's greatest gate/post movement tolerance, and more great features!
We are proud to announce the revolutionary OMNI-Hanger! This hanger will replace your existing pole cap. Once replaced, the Hanger can be used to keep your safety equipment within close reach. You can also hang your towels to dry. You can keep all of the cleaning equipment and hoses organized and out of the way when the pool is in use! The OMNI-Hanger comes in packs of two for your convenience.
Brand New for 2016, We are happy to introduce the Pool Fence Solar Light. This light uses a rechargeable AAA battery. It charges in the sun or shade, and has approximately an 8 hour run time. It was constructed to fit on 1″ pool fence posts*. It features a bright white 3 Lumen light. You can use this light to brighten your pool fence in the dark, designate the gate entrance, and create that amazing ambiance for your back yard which you have always wanted. This solar powered light is the next great addition for you pool fence. *This light was created by Life Saver Pool Fence for their product lines; including PoolfenceDIY.com; it may not be compatible with other manufactures’ products, without custom fitting.
Poolguard’s NEW “Safety Buoy” Pool Alarm is designed to be used in any Above Ground Pool including quick set, soft sided and portable above ground pools as well as Spa’s and some small In Ground Pools. Poolguard’s new alarm is the only floating alarm NSF Certified to the ASTM F2208 Pool Alarm Standard. The new “Safety Buoy” floats on the water and uses Sub Surface Detection Technology. “Safety Buoy” comes with an In House Remote Receiver, has a 1 year warranty, and is Made in the USA!
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” functions are controlled by the units Red Key.
- Silent Installation and Removal Feature: By using the Red Key, the “Safety Buoy” can be installed or removed from your pool without the alarm sounding.
- Tamper Proof: If the Red Key is not used, the “Safety Buoy” will sound an alarm if its removed from your pool.
- Constant Protection: Once the “Safety Buoy” is installed in your pool it is always on and cannot be turned off.
- Sleep Mode: The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” must be removed from your pool when you swim. Use the Red Key to enter Sleep Mode and place the “Safety Buoy” on its storage stand away from pool activity.
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” comes with an in house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works with a 9-volt battery (not included), with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Low Battery Function: The “Safety Buoy” system will beep once every 10 seconds when the 9 volt battery is low.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Works with Above Ground pools 30' in diameter and up to 18’ X 36’
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” has been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08.
- Ideal for above ground pools, soft sided portable pools and spas.
- Poolguard “Safety Buoy” is designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child.
- “Poolguard “Safety Buoy” is the only floating Pool Alarm on the market that uses Sub Surface Detection Technology”
The MODEL PGRM-2 introduces "NEGATIVE DISPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY", a new sensing method that requires no adjustments. Entry into the pool by children, pets, or intruders is detected by the unit's electronic sensor, and sets off a loud, pulsating alarm both in the home and at the pool. Safe, simple, and easy to operate, the 9-volt battery powered alarm does not require tie-downs, ropes, or wires. Poolguard comes with a remote receiver which sounds an alarm inside the home when the unit is activated at the pool. The Poolguard alarm system can be used with a solar blanket on the pool. Poolguard comes with a limited three year warranty. Meets all ASTM safety standards for pool alarms: ASTM-PS 128-01 • Meets ASTM Standards. Works with pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq. ft.) • Detects Intruders, Horns are 85 dB at 10 feet • Sits on Deck • Battery Powered • Low Battery Indicator • New Sensing Technology • No Adjustments Necessary • Easy to Use • Completely Portable • Automatic Reset • Affordable Price • Important Safety Feature • In House Remote Receiver Remember; Children are precious and no product replaces adult supervision. Never leave unattended.